Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's Going On Outside Our Doors?




Just in case you didn't know there is activity going on outside our doors. What is it? Well from what I gather the township will be installing new street lights in our area.

Orange flyers have been posted all around the area for at least a few days now informing the residents of this. And yesterday one of these orange flyers was even delivered to my front door.

From what I have been told so far, the old street lights are going to be taken down and new ones (that will be around 12 feet tall) will be installed at various street points around the area. (If you see a "pink" chalk marking of numbers then that marks the spot for one of the new street lights).

This is going to take some time because holes have to be dug and electrical equipment installed so the work will be continuing in our area for some time.

I will be posting more information as soon as I get it.

No comments: