Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Does This Sticker Mean?



Imagine my surprise when I came home and found this sticker attached to my mailbox!


All kinds of thoughts were going through my head! I was thinking of some kind of big disaster or something like that! (I also noticed that the sticker was on a few other houses as well)

So what I did was that I decided to look it up on the Internet and this is what I found out about it!

It seems that the postal service is implementing some kind of tracking system to improve the quality of their postal service.

The sticker says "managed service point" and it seems that it's relatively harmless - so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is nice to know because I was thinking all sorts of crazy things. And then by happen chance I haven't been receiving much mail and didn't know if that were related to it. I was thinking, "Am I under investigation about something".

Rose said...

Actually I was kind of thinking the same thing! I thought I was being investigated for something too! But I had a chance to talk to our mailperson and they told me that this was some kind of cost-effective thing to check the timing of the mail deliveries. With businesses cutting back I asked the mailperson if they minded being monitored and they said that they really didn't care.