Thursday, December 22, 2005

Whew! I made it!

Remember what I said before about me seeing them get the leaves while I was on my way home?  I got home and went back outside to rake the leaves to the curb so that I could catch them before they got there.  Well I did manage to rake the leaves to the curb but they didn't come and get them so I thought that maybe I missed them.  I saw the other leaves raked to the curb across the street so I thought to myself that I couldn't have missed them - could I?  I know I saw them getting the leaves and even the mailman told me that they were getting the leaves.  Oh well - there wasn't anything I could do about it right now.  But I'm happy to say that a few days later they did indeed come and get the leaves.  I would have captured a picture of it to post but I was too slow!  Oh well - maybe next time.

No comments: