Tuesday, December 06, 2011

What's Going On On Willow Avenue?




Just in case you haven't noticed it (or were not aware of it) there is some major street work being done on Willow Avenue between Penrose and Sycamore.

I asked one of the residents what was going on and he told me that Willow Avenue was being widened to better accomodate the traffic in the area.

I still have yet to confirm this with the township though. But I did want to mention that I will miss some of the trees that were taken down to make way for this "improvement" and I'm specifically thinking about the Cherry Blossom tree that bloomed every April (or so) that was located near the corner of Willow and Cedar Lane

(oh and by the way, since I still see the mailbox in this picture I should also mention that I miss that too!

No comments: