Monday, February 02, 2009

Just Because I Haven't Posted In A While Doesn't Mean That There Isn't A Lot Going On In LaMott......



The weather is definitely COLD outside and we're just melting from some of the thick ice that has stayed on the ground! For the last 2 days we have had temperatures in the 50's - which is kind of hard to believe in itself!

When the weather is colder, the activities outside are much less but we residents are still getting along - though we may walk a little faster in order to get home and out of the cold.

I have been getting some comments and emails about the community meeting(s) that was held at the LaMott Community Center dealing with the LaMott Civic Association. I was at the very first meeting and have the literature that was provided at the meeting and I intend on posting some of it here.

I have also had to deal with moving my website from AOL to another hosting site and it will take a little time to transfer the information to the new hosting site. But believe me I still have my original page information that includes information about LaMott and Cheltenham including events both past and present and other area-related information as well. Once everything is transferred I will be providing links to them from here.

No comments: