Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Job Opening For A Mailman

I was at our local post office yesterday and the was a notice on the front door announcing a job opening for a mailman. If you're interested here is the contact information for our local post office:

800 Ashbourne Rd,

Cheltenham, PA 19012

(215) 887-4551


You should also remember that the price of stamps go up on May 14th. The stamps will go up 2 cents from 39 cents to 41 cents. So while I was there I stocked up on some 2 cent stamps. As a matter of fact I advise you to get your stamps as soon as possible because I'm remembering the last time the price of stamps went up and I was at the post office (not our local post office but another one) and the place was packed! And to make matters worse they were out of the 2 cent stamps. ( wasn't going to waste my trip so I bought 3 cent stamps.)

But back to the job opening for a mailman......If you are interested in the job you can contact the post office at the number above.

I do remember one time when our regular mailman was on vacation and the replacement one had said how much he liked the route and how he would like to have it. I wonder where he is?

No comments: