Thursday, April 26, 2007

Local Gas Prices?

If there is one thing about this area its that people are always in their cars! So I found this little widget thingie that lists the prices of gas locally. It should be on the right side of this blog. I just pasted this widget today and while its showing up ok in Netscape, it's not looking to cool in Internet Explorer. This isn't the first time I've had problems like this when I add something new so I'm going to wait awhile and see how it goes.

Back to the gas prices! With the weather getting warmer people are out more and that means more driving and more getting gas. I have seen people come into the local BP and buy a dollar's worth of gas and they weren't ashamed to admit it! So if you're wondering where the cheapest gas prices are in this area - here ya go!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Actually I don't think its a BP anymore because their register receipt says Sunoco