Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wind Advisory For The Philadelphia Area!

So that means that the wind advisory is in effect for us too since we are so close to Philadelphia.

The wind advisory stays in effect today from 10am to 10pm and I noticed that the wind didn't really start kicking up until earlier in the afternoon.

I don't know about the others that live in this area but I can definitely feel the wind coming through the windows. I know that a lot of the houses in this area are older houses - more than one hundred years old!

I hear the trees brushing up against the house, I hear my windchimes out back and I will occassionally hear something rolling down the street.

Hold on to your hats - because we have a few more hours to go before the wind advisory is lifted.

Here are some links to our current weather conditions:

Wind Advisory

Weather - Philadelphia

In the meantime I'm inside drinking a nice hot cup of tea!

No comments: