Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Decorations?



I have to admit that I am just as guilty for not having any Christmas decorations showing outside my house but I wonder why not as many people have decorated their houses for the holidays. Something as simple as a simple wreath hanging in the window is better than nothing.

But like I said above I'm just as guilty for not having any Christmas decorations on the windows or doors. It's just that my mind has been on other things and before I knew it - it was the holidays! This is something I vow to remedy during the next Christmas season even if its just a simple wreath that I hang on the window!

I'm sure that time got the best of a lot of people when it came time to decorate their homes for the holiday season and there were some people that did decorate their houses. But it was like maybe 3 or 4 houses in a block that decorated and the rest were dark. I remember there was this certain house on the 1800 block of Cheltenham Avenue that had a big inflatable Santa right in front of their house - as a matter of fact the man was putting it up while I was walking to the store and we had a chance to chat. I didn't see the big Santa this year.

So next season I vow to have some type of Christmas decoration for the windows even if its just a wreath!

Seeing holiday decorations puts people in a Christmas mood - including the people that do the decorating.

No comments: