Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Trash Day?


As I was going to the store earlier today I noticed that a lot of people had put their trash out for trash collection. Normally our trash collection day is on a Tuesday but because of the Veteran Day holiday, the trash will be collected a day later.

Now the only reason why I know this is because our community sends its residents a yearly calendar that notes important dates on it. That is how I knew that the trash wouldn't be collected today. I was talking to a neighbor who was talking about the leaf collections that the township makes and I noticed that he had put his trash out today as well. He told me that even thogh he gets the community calendar in the mail (like the rest of us residents do) he said that he never pays attention to it.

So basically I guess that I am just saying that you really should pay attention to the community literature that you get in the mail because it has a lot of good and important information on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had remembered. I missed trash day so now we have a week's worth of trash in the kitchen!

Sam

Rose said...

Well, who hasn't missed a trash day every now and then? Is there a way that you could set your trash outside until the next pickup?

One of the things that I know about our little area is that a lot of people have outside trash receptacles and that is where the trash goes until trash day.