Saturday, March 10, 2007

Robbery Attempt At The PathMark in the Cedarbrook Mall

I heard about this on my way home from shopping. A man tried to rob an armoured car guard with pepper spray. He sprayed it in the gurard's face and the guard turned around and shot the robber multiple times. The robber managed to get away but he collapsed a short time later and that was when he was found by the police. He is currently in the hospital.

Now this happened today around 1 pm and I didn't hear it on the news until about 4pm. I heard it on KYW News Radio. So by the time the local TV news comes on there should be more information about it.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I have since come to find out that the robber worked at the store and was a former Employee of the Year.

His condition at the hospital is currently unknown.